GEOSCY LLC: What We Do
GEOSCY LLC is a geological-geophysical services company that helps construction professionals avoid costly mistakes by providing state-of-the-art images, maps, and assessments of:
- subsurface infrastructure
- foundation conditions
- natural hazardous conditions.
We specialize in:
- ground-penetrating radar (GPR)
- electrical resistivity imaging (ERI)
- electromagnetic induction locating (EML)
We use survey-grade GPS to track our geophysical surveys and a range of other methods to map underground features.
GEOSCY SERVICES WILL HELP YOU
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
- Improve Bid Accuracy
- Save Time
- Reduce Overhead
- Reduce Excavation and Drilling
- Improve Scheduling Accuracy
Avoid Natural Hazards
- Anticipate Subsurface Obstructions
- Understand Substrates
- Visualize Subsurface Utilities
- Design Better Solutions
- Avoid Subsurface Utility Damage
- Avoid Rush Orders
- Improve Public Safety
Geoscy assessments result in potential project cost savings that far exceed the cost of the survey itself.
GEOSCY LLC: Who We Are
Dr. Michael Prentice founded Geoscy LLC in 2013. He holds a PhD in Geological Sciences and is a Licensed Professional Geologist. He draws on 40 years of experience digging and coring through all kinds of subsurface materials the world over, perfecting collection and interpretation of geophysical data in terms of real subsurface conditions. Depending on the demands of the project, Prentice is joined by any of a unique group of experts located throughout the US who lend their expertise. The company is based in Massachusetts and has worked nationally and internationally in the harshest of conditions.